Sunday Recap (2)
- Ps Ed talked about the analogy of God being like a Master-Chef, forming each one of us with the perfect combination of ingredients; our personality, gifts, skills etc. all unique and important. God has made you who you are for a reason and you are amazing!
- God loves us so we need to love others! John 3:16; 2 Pet 3:19.
- God made you but is still involved in the process of your life! You must stay true to who you are in terms of your personality, but we must allow God to develop our character. He gives us the Holy Spirit to help us in this. John 14:26; John 16:12; John 16:14; Acts 1:8; 1 Cor 12:7; 2 Cor 5:5; Gal 5:22; 2 Thess 2:13
- In the evening, Andy talked about the fact that The Holy Spirit is available to ALL, but it is down to us how much permission we will give God to move in our lives. He will not force our decisions!
- You + The Holy Spirit = a majority! No matter what you’re facing, you can overcome anything!
- We receive the Holy Spirit FREELY. Freely you have received, now freely give.