Looking Forward: Valley Church’s Seventh Birthday
Each year, we love to celebrate all that God has done so far in and through our church, and look ahead to all He’s got for us in the future. One of the greatest days to do this is our Church Birthday, and this year we turn SEVEN on the 16th March and enter our eighth year as a church.
It is going to be a fantastic day, with Ps Glyn Barrett, senior pastor of !Audacious Church, Manchester with us morning and evening. Not only that, but we have baptisms in the evening service and after it’s all done, we won’t be, because we’ll be hosting our final party of the Year Of Parties immediately after the service for all ages.
One big point I’d like to make here… INVITE SOMEONE!!! Let someone know that the Church of Jesus Christ is alive and thriving by bringing them to church on our birthday weekend.
- Send a text right now letting someone know what’s happening
- Make a hand-written invitation to give out to colleagues
- Facebook it and tweet it!
- Invite someone over for lunch and bring them to church in the evening
- Invite someone to the party and bring them to church before-hand
Let’s get praying about who we can invite and who we can bring. Let’s believe for a massive turn-out and for many people to come to know Christ.